Accounting for Manufacturers
Having an accountant who understands your manufacturing business can provide you with significant benefits.
The truth is, running a manufacturing business in Australia is tough given the high labour costs not to mention the complexities such as managing inventory and costs, tracking customer orders, managing pending builds and assemblies plus identifying which orders have shipped. If you import components or export your finished goods you also face the volatility of the Australian dollar.
We have helped a number of exporters through the various stages of their business life cycle over the years and can provide you with a range of accounting, tax and business coaching services to support and grow your business. If you need help with job costing, pricing, break even analysis or management accounting services we can assist you. We also use industry benchmarks to compare your business performance against your peers to help you assess what is working in your manufacturing business and what needs working on.
No job is too big or small for our team and we will help you understand the key profit drivers in your manufacturing business. You need to know your business numbers including your pricing and margins so your financials are more meaningful. All business owners need to budget, plan and monitor their business' performance and we know the pitfalls of exporting. If you're looking to build your business and grow your wealth contact us today for more details of our services including:
- Start-Up Business Advice for Manufacturers and Exporters
- Advice regarding the Purchase or Sale of your Business
- Spreadsheets and Tools including a Start-Up Expense Checklist, Business Plan Template and Cash Flow Budget.
- Provide Advice and Assistance with the Establishment of Your Business Structure (sole trader, company, trust, partnership etc.) taking into account issues like Asset Protection and discount Capital Gains Tax Concessions
- Business and Tax Registrations for ABN, TFN, GST, WorkCover etc.
- Preparation of Business Plans, Cash Flow Forecasts and Profit Projections
- Accounting Software Selection and Training – Bookkeeping, Invoicing, Payroll and Costing
- Preparation of Finance Applications
- Preparation and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Marketing Audit including an evaluation of your Branding, Corporate Brochure and Website
- Advice and Assistance with your Website Development, Content and SEO
- Wealth Creation Strategies and Financial Planning Services
- Industry Benchmarking and KPI Management
- Vehicle & Equipment Finance (Chattel Mortgage & Lease)
- Monitoring and Controlling Labour and Sub Contractor costs
- Advice & Assistance with Pricing and Claiming Motor Vehicle Costs
- Recession Survival Strategies
- Advice regarding Employee Relations and Workplace Laws
- Business & Risk Insurances
- Business Succession Planning
JAS Accountants - Tax & Business Advisors